HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9/18/14

My Savior...Friday

September 19, 2014


I am feeling so grateful today….there is nothing that I can’t do with the love of my savior with me.  He is never going to leave me or reject me; He has a love that is never ending.  A love with such enormous depth that it is impossible to describe.  The most amazing truth about His love is that we all have it.  The only thing we need to do is fill our hearts with it.


Christ’s love is greater than anyone can ever know,
but I pray that you will be able to know that love.
Then you can be filled with the fullness of God.

Ephesians 3:19
(NCV)

I have such a comfort and peace within me when I remain steadfast in His greatness.  There is truly nothing that I can’t do when I keep my faith in my Father.  His heart is filled with happiness when He sees His children living a serene life sharing the faith of his world with all others.  Giving love to the loveless, hope to the hopeless and faith to the faithless. 

 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
    They will soar high on wings like eagles.
They will run and not grow weary.
    They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31
 (NLT)

 I know that there is nothing better for people
than to be happy and to do good while they live.

Ecclesiastes 3:12
(NIV)

So the reality is that I love the Lord and I love living in this world…. the life He has created for me to live in; I will continue to be strong with the love that He has given me so that I can do all the things that I love and want to do.  At the same time I can and will be a witness for Him in sharing and showing others the life of a blessed woman with a happy and grateful heart because Jesus loves her!

Rejoice in the Lord always.  I will say it again:  rejoice!  Let your gentleness be evident to all.  The Lord is near.  Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 
  Philippians 4:4-7 
NIV

Written by
Kelly Dobyns



No comments:

Post a Comment