HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9/30/14

"The Author Of Peace"...Wednesday

10/1/14
Today in my heart and spirit I was experiencing much unrest and anxiousness. I knew the solution to my problem was to go to the author of peace. I sat down and poured over several scriptures on peace and then prayed for God's perfect peace to fill me to overflowing. Thankfully the Lord filled me with His perfect peace.
One of the verses that I read that particularly blessed me is...
 

 "Be anxious for nothing but in everything by prayer and supplication,
with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding
will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6-7

I read particularly verse 7 over and over again until I got it deep in my spirit. The passage that says, "and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding" just loomed over me and totally strengthened me. In addition, the ending of the passage as well spoke volumes to me on how our Jesus will guard our hearts and minds. What a wonderful bonus as His child to know that He protects our very hearts and minds.

I am in awe and extending rich thanksgiving, knowing I can walk in tremendous peace as I fix my eyes on "the author of peace" our sweet Jesus.

In His Sweet Peace, 
Sandy Billingham



2 comments:

  1. It is amazing how God gives us messages through people. Today has been that kind of day for me. I have been loosing sight of peace and feeling so lost. In the course of this day I received messages of encouragement and suggestions from friends Beverley, Jane, Mary, Kristen, Jan, and Debbie. And to top it off this devotional was right on point. Thank you for your words sent by friends, Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God gives us what we need in His time, the right time! Thank you Lord!

    ReplyDelete