HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9/26/14

Slow Down and Love...Friday

9/26/14

All things are possible with love, because God is the center of all love.   He is love!  My desire is to slow down myself as I am rushing through this life on earth and fill them with more love.  In doing so, I will be able to do more things, and do them much better with a lot more peace, because I will be so much closer to God.  How can I be full of love without God?  It is impossible, because God is love.


Whoever does not love 
does not know God, 
because God is love.
1 John 4:8
(NIV)

Just knowing that I am so loved so greatly by God warms my heart.  It also makes me want to share it with others; which is what God’s plan is for us.  We are to take His love, fill ourselves with it and share it with all others, by our actions and our words; living our lives in such a way that another woman is going to see me and say to herself……”I want what she has”.

This is how God showed his love among us: 
He sent his one and only Son into the world 
that we might live through him. 
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us 
and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 
Dear friends, since God so loved us, 
we also ought to love one another.
1 John 4:9-11
(NIV)

A true desire of mine is to in fact be living a life so full of God and serenity that someone will make that statement about me, because, that will mean that I am pleasing my father in the most glorious way.  I won’t be the nervous worrier any longer.  It is truly going to be a hallelujah moment when that happens….and I know that it will happen.  I will continue to persevere through the challenges of life putting God first in my thoughts and leaning into Him throughout each and every moment of each and every day.  Old habits are difficult to break, but, I also know that they are far from impossible when I keep God in my pocket, in my heart and on my face as I lovingly travel along this journey.

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors
 through him who loved us. 
 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, 
neither angels nor demons, neither the present 
nor the future, nor any powers, 
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation,
 will be able to separate us from the love of God 

that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans 8:37-39
 (NIV)

Written by
Kelly Dobyns








4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and noble desire of your heart....to be full of God's love and peace and to share that with others. May God grant you this desire in a glorious way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May our love overflow so much that it washes over us and all those around us, leading more to Christ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, such a love is very much needed in this world. All we can do is keep pressing on to everyone.

      Delete