HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/9/15

Gratefulness...Friday

July 10, 2015




I am just grateful today!  Grateful that God has orchestrated the exact people, places and things in my life just as they were supposed to be, exactly as I needed.  I have not always known that at the time, but, I have always learned and grown out of every struggle or challenge that I have walked through.

Life doesn’t make sense…I don’t think it is suppose to.  I have been hurt, lied to, cheated on, insulted, judged, accused wrongly, used and abused.  During these seasons of trial it can sometimes take me a minute to get through them.  I put up my walls to protect myself from the pain.  The reality is…”Everything Happens for a Reason”.  I many not know what that reason is, but, God sure does and He is always protecting me through it all.  I don’t need to put up my walls anymore; He has put them up for all around me already with His ever-loving arms of grace.  So for that I am waking up every day with at happy and grateful heart and I proclaim that out loud.
 This is the day that the Lord has made;
    let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24   (ESV)  

Give thanks in all circumstances; 
for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:18 (ESV)

 
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good,
    for his steadfast love endures forever.
Psalm 136:(ESV) 


Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,
coming down from
 the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

James 1:17(ESV)


 
Therefore let us be grateful for receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, and thus let us offer to God acceptable worship, with reverence and awe,

Hebrews 12:28 (ESV)


Can you and I not be living a life of gratitude when we meditate on these and so many more scriptures of truth and promised from our Father.  Amen
Written by
Kelly Dobyns


2 comments:

  1. God gives us so much to be grateful for every day. Sometimes we are so distracted that we do not even seem to notice. Take time to smell His roses and let Him know that you are grateful for all He does for you.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hard to do at times, and yet if we work towards making gratitude as our "normal", it can be easier to hold onto Him when life gets ugly. I am grateful for you, Kelly and all of the talented women whose writings inspire me each time I read these posts!

    ReplyDelete