HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/22/15

"Think On Great Thoughts"...Thursday

7/23/15



I am choosing to be intentional continuously on dwelling upon good thoughts. When thoughts come into my mind that are negative and contrary to what God's word says, I take captive of those thoughts and meditate on Godly thoughts.





                                                                
                                                                God's word says... 
"Summing it all up, friends, I'd say you'll do best 
by filling your minds and meditating on things true,
noble, reputable, authentic, compelling, gracious-
the best, not the worst,; the beautiful, not the ugly; 
things to praise, not things to curse...DO that,
and God, who makes everything work together,
will work you into his most excellent harmonies."
Philippians 4:8-9
The Message

I am experiencing such a peace in my mind and heart when my thoughts are in line with God's Word. Not only that, but my conversations with all that I encounter daily are life giving! My days are so much more delightful when I choose the excellent way in keeping my thoughts in tact with God.


Thinking on great and Godly thoughts I can assure you will be a tremendous blessing to you and your sphere of people. God's way is always the very best way!!

In His Radical Love, 
Sandy Billingham 

                  

2 comments:

  1. Philippians 4:8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! This reminds me to, "Think about what I think about." I believe I learned this from Joyce Meyers' 'Battlefield of the Mind'. Most of what give my day it's flavor happens in my head. So, if I tell myself to recall the good things that God freely gives me every day, my days are good!
    Thank you for sharing His Radical Love with us!

    ReplyDelete