HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/22/15

Apology

I have been on travel in the Northern Maine woods and posting has been scetchy due to no internet. I am on my way back to my friends house and I finally got to a place with internet. I apologise that there have been no posts for Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday we will be back to normal.

Love and God bless
Corinne
a beautiful sea scene in Belfast Maine

1 comment:

  1. This lovely picture can serve to remind us of God's wonderful creation and love. The sky is not sunny, but there are no huge stormy clouds or waves - at the moment.

    Just peace in the shelter of His cove, His loving arms!

    ReplyDelete