HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9/15/15

"Angels Watching Over Us"...Wednesday

9/16/15
 
As I was out and about today driving, I came upon quite a scary thing. The car several feet away from me was swerving and turning around and basically all over the road until it finally came to a complete stop. I am not sure what happened, and I don't think the driver of that car totally knew either. He sat there in the middle of the road for awhile, then took off. As he passed me I yelled out to him if he was alright. He quickly said, "I am fine."
 
What I do know is, if I would have been a few feet closer, I could have easily been hit by the movement of the car. I was so very thankful that God was with me and His angels watching over me. Daily I pray protection over myself and family and particularly Psalms 91:11 that says, 

"For He shall give His angels charge over you, 
to keep you in all your ways."
 
I am fully aware that God's angels are watching over us as we trust Him and declare His Word over us. He is ready to perform His Word. Our God is always trustworthy!
 
The best part of all is that we do not have to live in fear. Our  loving God is taking care of us and gives His angels charge over us continuously!  He will forever keep us in all our ways!
 
In His Care, 
Sandy Billingham



1 comment:

  1. We have been told that we have Gods protection through the angels He sends for our protection. In some cases people become aware of the fact that an angel was the source of his or her safety. Most times we are not aware that there was even danger or that God and his angels have kept us safe.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete