HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9/22/15

"Choose To Not Be Offended",,,Wednesday

9/23/15 
 

This past week I have had numerous opportunities to be offended. Each situation I have chosen to not be offended with those individuals.
 
Not only will I choose not to be offended, but to each one I have chosen to forgive them and extend God's grace, mercy and love.
 


Ecclesiastes 7:21-22 simply says, 
"Do not take to heart all the things that people say, 
lest you hear your servant  cursing you! 
Your heart knows that many times you yourself have cursed others."
 
I am fully aware that many times my heart has not been right towards others and I needed to make things right with them and the Lord. I am also aware if I choose not to take Godly actions, I am not in a good place.
 
If I have ought towards others, there is no way that I can experience rich joy, thanksgiving and peace. In essence I am being robbed of God's blessings.
 
I will make it a daily habit to extend God's rich grace and mercy every day in place of offense. I desire to receive and walk in all the fullness of Christ!
 
In Jesus' Mercy and Grace, 
Sandy Billingham 


1 comment:

  1. This is great food for thought. So often we just go ballistic about an offense. What can be good to come out of such behavior. Jesus is the model for this behavior..."Father forgive them for they know not what they do."

    God bless

    ReplyDelete