HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9/21/15

So You Want More Contact With God?...Tuesday

9/22/15 

I learned something that I had not known this Sunday. Image that...just when a person could be thinking she knows it all, she gets a little tweak of her ear...LOL!

I am going to quote some scriptures that our Pastor Larry gave us this morning to read, and, when you are finished reading them, you will probably know what I am talking about.


Come close to God, and God will come close to you.
James 4:8(a)

He went out to meet Asa and said to him,
“Listen to me, Asa and all Judah and Benjamin.
The 
Lord is with you when you are with him.
If you seek
 him, he will be found by you, 
but if you forsake him, he will forsake you.
2 Chroncles 15:2

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah 29:13 

 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; 
knock and the door will be opened to you. 
For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; 
and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.
Matt 7:7-8


Did you get it figured out? I am sure you did. It seemed as if one of my big questions and the answer to it suddenly flashed on an AH HAH light for me. Sometimes I look at others who are telling of their insights or things that they feel God has given to them. I am not saying that I never have any AH HAH moments or insights, and perhaps I am never satisfied. The point is that a person can never get enough of God. So I know that God is there with countless bits of input, but I have a role in it as well. If I want more of God I need to seek Him with all my heart, come close to Him, and knock on His door and He will open it. Of course God will act when He sees fit, but He loves it when we come to Him regularly.

Written by
Corinne Mustafa


1 comment:

  1. Learn how you might be more successful in having more contact with God.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete