HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9/17/15

Faith...Friday

September 18, 2015

I love God and how He works!  So, I have been having quite an emotional two weeks after finding out that I will not have a job in about six months.  Obviously, I was very hurt, scared, in a panic, angry, etc. and etc.  After I got over my initial “freak out” with feeling that I have to figure it all out right now, I remembered who is in charge.  J

Do Not Worry

“Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. 

Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?  Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life? “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these.  If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith?  So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them.  But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Matthew 6:25-34
 (NIV)

God is so great!!  It has been incredible the amount of love that I have received from my sisters in Christ.  The prayers and the encouraging support has just been such an amazing gift.  All I can do is just praise God for taking care of me.  I know that He has got this for and He has a much better plan. 

 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Jeremiah 29:11
(NIV)


I am keeping my eyes and heart in the hands of Jesus.  With Him there is nothing that I can’t do….there is no mountain too high or valley too low.  Yes, I am having my highs and lows through all of this.  Quite a roller coaster and not the kind I like!  However, I do know that I will come through this season shining.  I am covered with His grace and filled with an amount of faith that I didn't even know was possible for me to attain, all because I have seen Him working in his miraculous little ways that are just incredibly huge to me right now.

Written by
Kelly Dobyns


1 comment:

  1. It is good to be reminded that God takes care of us and has plans for us that we could not even imagine or think possible,

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete