HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/7/14

"The Lifter Of My Head"...Wedesday

 1/8/14


I find myself sometimes being a "People Watcher." It can be quite interesting and thought provoking as I have observed in times past. Recently I watched a man walk down a busy street with his head cast down the entire time as he was walking. I watched for quite some time and not once did he raise his head. It made me wonder if he was carrying the world on his shoulders.

That incident brought to mind to me a beautiful message to us in God's Word.             
             


It says in Psalm 3:3 

"But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, 
My glory and the One 
who lifts up my head."




It is the Lord who gives us much security, confidence, assurance and purpose. He is my glory and the One who lifts up my head. In Him I have great Victory, for He defeated my enemies round about me!

Because of Christ's great Love for me I can daily, with rich delight, walk with my head lifted high, gazing into the eyes of Jesus!

Looking Onto Jesus, 
Sandy Billingham

This song is called "The Glory and the Lifter of My Head."

3 comments:

  1. This is a good reminder that God is always with us and is ready to lift us up when we are not looking upward.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh ,good one, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautifully written. I am so very grateful too for the experience of knowing and walking with the "lover of my soul" and the "lifter of my head."

    ReplyDelete