HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4/28/15

"Do Not Forget His Benefits"...Wednesday...

 4/29/15
I can never thank our God enough for all that He has done for me. Gratefulness is spilling over from my heart. Becoming His daughter was the most wonderful thing that has happened to me in my entire life!! He has done so much for His people and blessed us continuously.


Let me share in His Word some of the tremendous things He has given us. 

It says in Psalm 103:2-4 
"Bless the Lord, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: 
Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases." 

It is HUGE the benefits He has graced us with. All of our past sins and future sins He forgives as we repent and bring those before Him. Not just some but each and every one! I don't know about you... but I have had some major sins in my life and my Heavenly Father has wiped those sins clean! What a weight off my shoulders and the freedom it has brought me!


Then His Word goes on to say that He heals all my diseases. Another HUGE benefit of being His daughter! And there again, He does not just heal some of my diseases but ALL. He leaves nothing on the table but does a complete 180 of Forgiving and Healing.

I am Eternally grateful for my Heavenly Father and all the many, many benefits He bestows upon me and those that belong to Him. I truly have the Best Daddy in the whole, wide world and will Never forget His Benefits!!!

In His Amazing Benefits, 
Sandy Billingham


     

1 comment:

  1. His benefits are never ending and of huge number that He gives to us along the way in our lives. What a glorious Father we have and He loves us more than we can really understand.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete