HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4/30/15

“For sure and Forever”...Friday

May 1, 2015

I am Me and I am sticking to it!

Today I started with a happy heart and then something happened.  On my drive to work I became irritable and grumpy and it stuck with me as I arrived at work.  Every little thing was bothering me.  Well, the light bulb just came on and I realized that the enemy is having his way with me.  Guess what?!!?  This girl is not gonna let that happen!!  Starting from this moment forward I am sticking to being me!  And ME is the person that God created, and that is a very happy and blessed person!  J  As proven by His powerful words below:

 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, 
the new creation has come:
 The old has gone, the new is here!
2 Corinthians 5:17 
 (NIV)

I praise you because I am fearfully 
and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together 
in the depths of the earth.
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me 
were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139:14-16
 (NIV)

Throughout this life on earth there are always going to be people that try to knock us down and insult us, among many other mean things to hurt us, as they are doing the works of the enemy.  Unfortunately, I have spent a lot of my time here living with a lack of confidence and therefore allowing these people to put me down. This lead to my own belief that I need to change to please them, or, in my own unhealthy mind, I was convinced that I needed to change to please others because I was not good enough.  I am so grateful that I now know that to be lies straight from the devil!

My sisters, I ask you to soak in the beautiful words above.  The Lord God created each of us as a unique and special person.  All of us are meant to be here to share and glow in the love of Christ.  We were not made to have a desire to be like any other human.  We are each created individually, each carrying God’s love in our heart. We should use pass on our beauty and surround all others with that beauty making a statement of God’s love for each of us.  The one “For sure and Forever” in this life on earth is His love for us.  Let’s show Him how grateful we are for that!!  Amen!!

Two of my very favorite verses follow:

 Do not conform to the pattern of this world,
but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—
His good, pleasing and perfect will.



Romans 12:2
(NIV)


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, 
“plans to prosper you and not to harm you, 
plans to give you hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11
(NIV)


Written by 
Kelly Dobyns




1 comment:

  1. What we need to remember when we think about ourselves and put ourselves down, that God did not make no junk. Every single one of us is uniquely made and fashioned as a work of art by God.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete