HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8/10/13

God's Assignment


God has an assignment for you that nobody else can fulfill. God needs you. He needs your gifts, your smile, your love, your passion. You are a part of His divine plan. You have something to offer nobody else can offer. Nobody has your exact personality, your exact looks. There is something unique about you. Don’t wear that “average” label. If you think you’re average, then you’ll be average. If you think you’re ordinary, then you’ll live an ordinary, “get by life” and never do anything great.


The truth is, there is nothing ordinary about you. You have the fingerprints of God all over you. The Creator of the universe breathed His life into you. He crowned you with His favor. You have royal blood flowing through your veins. You have a destiny to fulfill, something greater than you’ve ever even imagined. Embrace His truth, embrace His love, and embrace the blessings He has in store for your future!


Shared by
Angie Hardin Madison

God, thank You for my destiny that You control. Help me to be aware of Your desires for me that I may do Your will and dedicate myself to Your work on this earth. You are all I need, and I desire to serve You. Keep me conctantly mindful that You are as close to me as the air that surrounds me. Thank You Lord...Amen

God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. 
We have received all of this by coming to know him, 
the one who called us to himself by means of 
his marvelous glory and excellence.
~ 2 Peter 1:3 ~
Corinne Mustafa

1 comment:

  1. I love this writing about being unique! I like the thought of God's fingerprints all over my life - God is the potter, I am the clay - He has molded me in his image, leaving his fingerprints all over me!

    ReplyDelete