HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8/27/13

"Set Apart For Jesus"...Wednesday

8/28/113

For Such a Time as This

I take great delight waking up each morning knowing I have purpose! Because I have surrendered my entire life onto Jesus and proclaim Him as Lord in my life I know that I am sanctified in Him. We who have said yes to Jesus have been set apart for the use extended by our Great Designer.
I find wonderful comfort knowing my God has set me apart for "such a time as this." He has specific ways in which He wants to use my life as I choose to live according to God's design and purpose for me.

In 1 Corinthians 1:2 it says......
"to those who are sanctified in Christ Jesus,
 called to be saints, with all who in every place 
call on the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours." 


Sanctification is fully the work of God in grace. That is only by His mighty hand that He consecrates His people when we are fully yielded in Him.

 
And Jesus Christ was the perfect role model of sanctification, being without sin.

I choose to follow in Christ's footsteps and ever so grateful for the unique purpose He has set apart for me and each of us that are living for Him.


In His Radical Love,  
Sandy Billingham


Here is a song to listen to this morning. Please click on this link...

2 comments: