HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/26/15

GOD MAKES ALL POSSIBLE...Friday



March 27, 2015

With working the long hours, people’s moods and me holding it all together, my patience is running very thin.  Feeling unappreciated, frustrated and angry at the world, I just want to give up.  To yell at them all and say what I am thinking, Instead I took a few moments to talk to God, read some of the book and breathe.  It helps….I am still very tired, but, I know that I can make it to the deadline.
 
I can do all this through him who gives me strength.

Philippians 4:13 (NIV)



The rest of my devotional is de  I am amazing at all that I am able to accomplish during this crazy time and deadline.  The only way that I am able to have grace and persevere is through God.  Holding onto Him and never letting Him go.  Seeing Him by my side thought it all. 
dicated to wonderful scripture reminders that I am filling my mind with to boost my spirits, give me more patience and to realize my self-worth.
 
Let us not become weary in doing good, 
for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galatians 6:9 (NIV)

 Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, 
having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life 
that the Lord has promised to those who love him.
James 1:12(NIV)

Just reading and writing about this helps me get to a better spot.  I know there is so much involved in all this….the stress and how others handle it, the urgency of the deadline.  I need to remember what I am responsible for and that is looking to God first, taking care of my health and doing my job with integrity.  God will do the rest!  Amen to that!!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)


Proverbs 3:6 Or will direct your paths

Written by  
Kelly Dobyns


 

1 comment:

  1. Whenever we have an issue or problem concentrating on the word of God brings us hope and a way to deal with the challenges we face.

    Bod bless...

    ReplyDelete