HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/17/15

"The Lord Is My Shepherd"...Wednesday

3/18/15 


 
As I prayed as to what to share today as a devotional the word "Shepherd" really stood out in my heart. I am reminded that we have a Shepherd that protects and cares for us and in which we are totally dependent upon. Jesus declared that He is our Shepherd and demonstrated fully by giving His life for us. He completely laid His life down for His sheep.
 
Psalms 23:1-3 tells us...
"The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures:
He leads me beside the still waters.
He restores my soul; He leads me 
in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake."
 
The Shepherd meets our every need. He will lead His sheep to where they need to go and grant us beautiful rest. He will replenish us when we are lacking anything and will always keep us on the right path with Him.
 
We have a wonderful Shepherd that will fulfill our every need at any given time if we will but entrust our entire life into His hands. He will keep us safe from the storms of life and shelter us all the days of our life.
 
He is the Good Shepherd who will never fail us as we journey through life!!
 
Trusting Fully In The Good Shepherd 
Sandy Billingham

  


No comments:

Post a Comment