HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/5/15

GOD NEVER GIVES UP...Friday

March 6, 2015

I work as an Office Manager for a CPA firm.  I also prepare taxes, however, not a CPA, so I don’t have the knowledge that the CPAs have of course, that along with a lot of our clients having complex returns, it has been quite a challenging year to prepare returns.  It feels like every file I pick up, I am not able to complete because there is a unique situation that I have not dealt with in the past or some have even had a situation that the CPAs have not even had to figure out previously.  So this particular week has been really bad.  I seriously wanted to give up.  Starting the negative self talk of I can’t do this.  I am not even getting my other duties completed because I feel I can’t do anything or complete anything.   I knew enough to take myself through the process of slowing down and remembering that I can only do one thing at a time. I also told myself that it is OKAY if I don’t know how to deal with a certain tax situation on a file.  I remind myself that I can only do one thing at a time, and things will get done.

Life is not perfect and the situations in life are never perfect either.  God gave us an ability to love and live with the unexpected.  There are no guarantees in this life other than the fact that God will always be there for us.  We need to remember that blessed fact and all of life will fall into place, No, it may not be as we planned it, but, it will be what is God’s plan for our life.  When I think about it, my life has been nothing at all like I planned it to be.  I had a way different direction in mind for where I would be at this time in my life, as well, as all along the way.  However, I have made it through all this time.  He has always gotten me straightened out when I lose my bearings and when I get myself focusing on earthly directions.

So, here I am, once again, thanks to my amazing Father, able to figure out a resolution for a bump in that road that,  at first, I was seeing as a dead end.  I also remembered and told myself, why should I give up so easily on something that God has placed in my path for me to learn from.  He has never and will never give up on me or any of us, EVER!! 

Hebrews 13:5 -6
The Message

 Don’t be obsessed with getting more material things.
Be relaxed with what you have.
Since God assured us, “I’ll never let you down,
never walk off and leave you,” we can boldly quote,

"God is there, ready to help;
I’m fearless no matter what.
Who or what can get to me?"

Written by 
Kelly Dobyns





1 comment:

  1. Heaven knows people always do give God a million reasons to give up. However He is impervious to the reasons we give Him except to work with the problems and lead us toward the solution he knows will be best for us.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete