HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3/12/15

REST IN THE LORD...Friday

March 13, 2015 

This is my crazy busy time at work, which I love, because to me it is much better to be busy than slow and not have enough work to do.  The days drag during that time.  I have been really keeping it together this year so far, encouraging and positive to everyone, and then suddenly this week, I am just tired, and hurt by others actions, feeling resentful and unappreciated.   I stop to think about all this and I realize that I have been keeping it going, however, I haven’t been keeping God in my pocket, in fact, I left Him at home in my bed resting without me.  Which brings me to the other point I have forgotten; I forgot to rest.  I have been feeling so good and productive that I thought I didn't need to take care of myself.  I will never make it through the next month without God taking over the driving, guiding me to keep myself in control of all the things I need to handle, including rest when I have had a long busy day.

 “Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? 
Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life.
I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—
watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace.
I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you.
Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.”

Matthew 11:28
The Message (MSG)

This is so very true.  God will show us how to live life just as we need to live.  He will be by our side always, through every step of our journey!  We need to remember to always take Him with us.  We are the ones that leave Him.  He NEVER leaves us!!

Through happy, sad, loud, quiet, busy and slow times, He is always hanging by our side.  We don’t need to put Him in our purse or pocket, in fact, all we need to do is remember to hold Him near and dear in our heart.   Just take the time to rest in His name and we will be blessed beyond measure.          

“Come!” say the Spirit and the Bride.
Whoever hears, echo, “Come!” Is anyone thirsty? Come!
All who will, come and drink, Drink freely of the Water of Life!

Revelation 22:17
The Message (MSG)

Written by
Kelly Dobyns



1 comment:

  1. We never are alone. In people who are made with a built in need for relationship this is good news. God gave us this need, and then He is willingly near to fulfill this need in us.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete