HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/12/13

Door of Hope...Saturday

Devotional...6/13/13


Therefore, I am now going to allure her; I will lead her into the desert (the wilderness is not a place of punishment but a place of privacy) and speak tenderly to her. There I will give her back her vineyards, and will make the Valley of Achor (means trouble) A DOOR OF HOPE (God redeems situations). There she will sing (respond) as in the days of her youth, as in the day she came up out of Egypt. In that day, declares the Lord, you will call me ‘my husband’; you will no longer call me ‘my master’

What does this say? God is leading me into the desert, a solitary place, a place I don’t understand and in this strange place he is going to speak to me. In this hard place I will hear him; he will be near to me and provide for me, this will be a place of privacy for him and me.

He says this place of trouble will be redeemed and become a place where I begin to have new hope. It is in this desert wilderness I WILL GAIN HOPE, this does not compute! I should have blessings in easy situations, where the goodness and honey flows, but not here in the desert. There are times God leads us into the wilderness to speak tenderly to us, and then after we have heard His voice in this place, restore and redeem our lives and we sing, have joy. 

He begins to and responds to the Lord's voice, as when we first knew Him. Have you ever experienced this first love’s joy after coming though to the other side of something hard and what do we take out of it? 

The Lord says it is here that you begin to call me my husband and no longer call me my master. He is our husband, our covering, our provider, our healer, our protector, lover of our souls.

Ah, my friends be blessed today for the one who understands all things is walking with you…
Weeping may endure for a night
but joy comes in the morning...
Psalm 30


Written by
Kathy Bireley

2 comments:

  1. I love this concept. We need not despair in times of adversity because God is coming alongside teaching and leading us along and out. It is in the valleys we learn as we head to the mountaintops where we profit from the things He has taught us.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've given me insight into our Lord's working in our lives I hadn't noticed in Hosea, and He is showing me His plan and purpose where I was in another time. I'm uplifted by your thoughts and continually amazed at His loving patience which flows from His love. (Thank you,Lord)

    ReplyDelete