HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/10/13

"Precious Thoughts"...Wedmesday

Devotional...7/10/13

Our heavenly Father has precious thoughts about you and me all the time. He sees the very best in us! After all He is our creator and we are fearfully and wonderfully made. If you need a special reminder of who you truly are, I would encourage you to read through chapter Psalm 139 (below) and be refreshed on how your Abba Daddy sees you.

You can be assured that our Father is crazy in love with us and loves to bless us richly and bestow upon us beautiful gifts from heaven.

But really touches my heart is how our loving Father thinks about us...



 "How precious also 
are You thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!" 

Psalm 139:17



He so enjoys being our Daddy and so delights in us. We are constantly on His mind and He adores each and everyone one of us!

I would have to say I have the best Daddy in the whole, wide world!!

In His Radical Love,
Sandy Billingham


Psalm 139
New Living Translation
For the choir director: A psalm of David.

Lord, you have examined my heart
    and know everything about me.
You know when I sit down or stand up.
    You know my thoughts even when I’m far away.
You see me when I travel  and when I rest at home.
    You know everything I do.

You know what I am going to say
    even before I say it, Lord.
You go before me and follow me.
    You place your hand of blessing on my head.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too great for me to understand!

I can never escape from your Spirit!
    I can never get away from your presence!
If I go up to heaven, you are there;
    if I go down to the grave, you are there.
If I ride the wings of the morning,
    if I dwell by the farthest oceans,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
    and your strength will support me.
11 I could ask the darkness to hide me
    and the light around me to become night—
12     but even in darkness I cannot hide from you.
To you the night shines as bright as day.
    Darkness and light are the same to you

13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
    and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
    Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
    as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
    Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
    before a single day had passed.
17 How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
    They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them;
    they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
    you are still with me!


19 O God, if only you would destroy the wicked!
    Get out of my life, you murderers!
20 They blaspheme you;
    your enemies misuse your name.
21 Lordshouldn't I hate those who hate you?
    Shouldn't I despise those who oppose you?
22 Yes, I hate them with total hatred,
    for your enemies are my enemies.
23 Search me, O God, and know my heart;
    test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 Point out anything in me that offends you,
    
and lead me along the path of everlasting life.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful reminder of God's role of Abba Daddy!I've always liked that reminder but sometimes I forget how very personal he is as I go about the daily routine. Nice reminder, Sandy, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this devotional today, Sandy. It felt good reading about how God has precious thoughts of us...not an unknown but still comforting.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete