HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2/25/14

"Magnify Him With Thanksgiving"...Wednesday

2/26/14
Last night was one of those nights that I just couldn't get to sleep right away. So I do what I sometimes do when I can't sleep and that is plan out my next day step by step. I went through the commitments and daily routine, and before I knew it I was thanking the Lord immensely for what He has done for me.
My mind took me to the times that He was incredibly faithful in protecting me. There were two incidents in particular that there was no doubt in my mind that God showed up miraculously and spared my life. God's Mighty presence was there with me, and He saw to it that no harm would come to my life. You see, it just was not my time to leave this earth, and He kept me from death.
So, today I had two very simple but profound words on my heart that keep going through my mind. Those two simple words are "Thank You." I am so very thankful that I am alive today and that the Lord still has work for me to do through my life. So, from the depths of my heart, I say "Thank You Lord," and I will carry on with your bidding until the day you call me home.
~~~  "I will praise the name of God with a song, 
And will magnify Him with Thanksgiving." ~~~~
Psalm 69:30
With Immense Thanksgiving,
Sandy Billingham

Today's song is "Give Thanks" sung by Don Moen


1 comment:

  1. We all need to be grateful to God for all He does and how much He loves us.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete