HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9/28/11

"I Will Trust The Lord At All Times"

I am so thankful that I can trust God in my life no matter what is happening in my world and all around me. I know I can cry out to Him and put my trust totally in Him for He is with me always.

In Psalm 20:7 it says,

"Some trust in chariots,
and some
in horses;
But we
will remember
the name of the Lord
  our God."


I truly find great comfort and peace knowing that I can run to God and trust Him to help me through everything I face in my life.I will choose to trust in the Lord God Almighty at all times!

Blessings,
Sandy Billingham

1 comment:

  1. sometimes my vision is so clouded by depression i cannot see straight - Lord open my eyes, wipe away my tears, and make my vision of you clear again!

    ReplyDelete