HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4/2/13

Wednesday Devotional,,,4/3/13



"Out Of Our Comfort Zone"



Just think of the excruciating pain our Lord and Savior endured for our freedom to know Him as our personal Savior and experience His healing power. Our Lord was willing to go beyond and above His comfort zone, paying a mighty, mighty hefty price, so we could have Eternal Life in Him.


I am wondering to myself, how often am I willing to share Jesus every time the opportunity arises. Even if it feels like I am making a fool of myself or going against the norm, am I willing to extend extra effort to share God's love with those in need of His Salvation? Am I worried about what people will think of me if I share the gospel?

Coming out of my comfort zone is not easy, but necessary if I really want to make a difference in this life for Christ. Reaching out to a lost world will take boldness and courage that can only be accomplished through the power and strength of Christ. I truly want to be a "World Changer." He is worth it all!

"You are the light of the world. A city that is set 
on a hill cannot be hidden. Nor do they light a lamp 
and put it under a basket, but on a lamp stand  
and it gives light to all who are in the house. 
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see 
your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."
Matthew 5:14-16 
In His Radical Love, 
Sandy Billingham

No comments:

Post a Comment