HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4/1/13

Devotional for 4/2/13

My Need, His Love

Do you ever have a day when you just want to curl up, pull the covers up, call in sick, and call it a day? Everyone I have ever asked has answered along these lines, "Absolutely!" or "This morning!" or "More than you know!" or "I wish I could!"


It helps me to know that I am not alone in feeling this way.
When my emotions are strained, my mind is stressed, and my heart is aching I don't have to hide my face in my hands. I may be too much on edge to speak nicely to those around me but I can cry out to God in any way, shape, or form, and He will hear me. If I will turn my thoughts to Him I will discover that He is already there.



The Lord is compassionate and gracious,
Slow to anger and abounding in lovingkindness.
Psalm 103:8 NASB
 For God did not send the Son into the world in order
to judge (to reject, to condemn, to pass sentence on) the world,
 but that the world might find salvation
 and be made safe and sound through Him.
John 3:17 AMP

Dear Lord, how patient You are with me! Thank You that no matter how I may feel on any given day, I am safe and sound in Your lovingkindness. In Jesus name, amen.

Written by Mary M. Wilkins

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mary for your insight and thoughts here...another thought provoking writing. I salute you for listening to God's inspiration as you write.

    God bless!

    ReplyDelete