HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4/10/13

Wednesday's Devotional...Who are you looking for?

This devotional is shorter than we usually post.
However, in less than 150 words there is a lot
to ponder, to learn from, and to grow from.
Corinne Mustafa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



     "Keeping My Eyes 
                          On Christ"

I am realizing more and more each day that I need to fully depend and put my trust in Christ. As I keep my eyes on Jesus, I am discovering whatever comes my way, He will take care of everything. I don't have to worry and get stressed out with the tough situations in my life. God is fully able to handle my life if I will rely on Him and His strength. He has all the power!





I am reminded in Hebrews 12:2a....
Looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith...

Jesus is the one I look to every day! I will keep my eyes on Christ, for I know He has the very best in mind for my life.

In His Radical Love, 
Sandy Billingham

No comments:

Post a Comment