HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/4/14

HE IS WITH YOU...Saturday

7/5/14

"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you;
 he will never leave you nor forsake you.  
Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." 
 Deuteronomy 31:8

     One of the treasures of God's Word is that He has a promise to fit all of our needs and all of our moods.  Most people leave on night lights because they are uneasy in the darkness -- they feel more vulnerable and alone and can't see clearly.  Many people don't like to travel in a car to unfamiliar destinations.  They are afraid of what might happen.  People become discouraged with failing health or plummeting financial issues.

     Remember -- God is with us.  I find comfort in the fact that God never sleeps so He watches over me 24 hours a day.  I find comfort in the fact that He is all knowing so knows just how to guide me in my daily walk with Him.  I find peace in the fact that I am His to care for, so matter what happens to me, He is there to give me strength and hope in spite of what I might see.

     
      The very best thing about God's promises is that they never fail and He never goes back on what He has said.  Take His hand and walk with Him -- He is always with you.

Written by
Carol Steficek





1 comment:

  1. I think people loose heart when relying on God because His promises do not provide a key to the candy store of our wants. Still in all of our trials and problems we can be sure that He is with us and working endings that we could not have imagined.

    God bless...

    ReplyDelete