HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/25/14

MAKE MUSIC...Saturday

                                                                                                                                                                
"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart...
may they sing of the ways of the Lord..."
Psalm 138:1a, 5a

     Martin Luther once said that music was next to godliness.  This may very well be true.  Music lifts the soul and brings us into the presence of God.

     Whenever I feel discouraged or need something to perk me up, I turn on some good classical music.  When I feel down and sluggish, I turn on some good jazz.  When I want to praise the Lord and share my feelings of joy with Him, I turn on some good religious choral music.




     Music does indeed lift us beyond ourselves and helps us to soar above all of earths cares as we lose ourselves in the melody or the lyrics. 

     The Lord want us to find joy in the lives He has given us.  One good way to do this is enjoy the gift of music.  Praise the Lord!

Written by
Carol Steficek





1 comment:

  1. I also love music and I have it playing a lot of the time. It always lifts my spirits especially Christian music or classical music. What a gift God gave us when He created music. In fact, He is in the music as well.

    God bless

    ReplyDelete