HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/24/14

New Hope...Friday

7/25/14 

I have just returned from an eight day vacation in which I visited my parents and siblings that I had not seen in almost two years.  I normally come home from there feeling very sad and filled with a lot of guilt due to the fact that I don’t get there more often.  This time I returned home with a renewed hope for myself.  I believe the difference this time is that I got enough rest and relaxation time with God in the middle of it that I was able to sit back and enjoy the precious moments of my vacation with family, instead of dwelling on the past and beating myself up for not spending more of the past thirty years there.  I allowed myself to be grateful and full of love for everyone, and not be focusing on what I have missed during that time.  The simply and wonderful answer to that is Jesus.  I walked with Jesus during every moment.  It is amazing to see the beauty of life when you have Him sitting with you and walking hand in hand with you.  I feel a renewed hope within me.

“You are God my Savior….my hope is in You all day long.” 
Psalm 25:5
NIV

I now feel ready to move forward with my life in a way I could not see before.  I am capable of making the necessary changes to my career in order for me to be working with a much needed passion once again.  I don’t know what those changes will be or exactly where I will be going, but, what I do know for a fact is that my Savior will be in the center of it.  I know that He has so much in store for me, and He is going to bring about my change from the inside out.  That is how He does it…..from within my heart.  Just knowing that and keeping my focus on Him and the way He will change the way I think about myself; I know that I will be living my life being the person He created me to be.


“God knew what he was doing from the very beginning. He decided from the outset 
to shape the lives of those who love him along the same lines as the life of his Son. 
The Son stands first in the line of humanity he restored. We see the original 
and intended shape of our lives there in him. After God made that decision 
of what his children should be like, he followed it up by calling people by name. 
After he called them by name, he set them on a solid basis with himself. 
And then, after getting them established, he stayed with them to the end, 
gloriously completing what he had begun.” 
Romans 8:29-30  
The Message (MSG)

Written by 
Kelly Dobyns




1 comment:

  1. Anyone who puts Jesus at the center of her attempts to figure out where her life is going is on the life track. With Jesus at your center and paying attention to His direction for our path we cannot go wrong,

    Godd bless....

    ReplyDelete