HOW TO MAKE COMMENTS





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST COMMENTS UNDER THE WRITINGS!

All you need to do is to click on the word COMMENT. You will get a screen to write on. The easiest way to do it is to choose Name/ URL. It is not necessary to post an URL with it.Just give your name. Thanks!

You can also comment easily by checking the Reaction Choices in the blue box at the end of this devotional. >~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7/3/14

Worshiping You...Thursday

We have all been called into fellowship with our Jesus.  What a joy it is to worship the King of kings daily.  This past Sunday I heard a beautiful worship song that I wanted to share with you all. 


I find I'm moving In the rhythms of your grace
Your fragrance is intoxicating
In our secret place your love is extravagant
Your love is extravagant  
Your friendship, Intimate
Spread wide in the arms of Christ
Its the love that covered sin

No greater love have I ever known
You considered me your friend
And you captured my heart

You have won my heart
You have set me free
And I am free
I am free to run into your arms
Free to hear the sound of heaven
I am free
Your love is extravagant
Your friendship, Intimate
Oh how true this worship song is we are free, free to experience every aspect of our Father.  As I worshiped I felt His unconditional love and acceptance for me. Our life with God empowers us with freedom and strength a life free from guilt, condemnation, shame and fear of rejection.  This  is an unconditional love it is the life that God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit has experienced together for all eternity.  This is the kind of love that is for us.
Blessings 
Kathryn Hanson


1 comment:

  1. You can turn every act that you do the whole day long into an act of worship. Keeping Christian music playing all the time is another way to worship in song. Happy worshiping!

    Creator bless...

    ReplyDelete